Champaign County Companies
Who's doing business here now...
Champaign County is fortunate to have a diverse employment base. In addition to many farming operations employing local citizens and producing a huge amount of agricultural receipts, we have 15 employers in the county employing 200 or more people. Amazing for a county our size!
Major employers include:
- CRSI (support for developmentally disabled)
- KTH Parts Industries (Honda supplier)
- Honeywell Aerospace (aircraft lighting)
- Rittal Corporation (electrical enclosures)
- Honda of America Manufacturing (automobiles)
- Orbis Corporation (heavy-duty storage containers)
- R.T. Bundy Corporation (baking pans, commercial mixers)
- International Fiber Corporation (food-grade fiber producer)
- Johnson Welded Products (air brake reservoirs)
- Mercy Memorial Hospital/McAuley Center (healthcare)
Additional stable, well-paying jobs can be found within area school systems as well as county and village government.